Updated: January 19, 2022
With the current situation about Coronavirus, at MEPS Air Quality, Furnace and Carpet Cleaning, we are open and treating our staff and customers with care and safety measures.
Thank you very much for your help and support.
Additional Safety Measures we have in place:
- Preventive measures include physical or social distancing and eliminating hand shaking.
- Cleaning and disinfecting workstations and other surfaces and objects in your workspace
- Wearing a non-medical mask or personal protective equipment as required while at work.
Preparation for Cleaning:
Screening Questions for Adults 18 Years and Older:
- Have you been a household contact of a case of COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
- Do you have any new onset (or worsening) of the following symptoms?
- We appreciate it if our customers wear a mask while our staff are working in the house.
Sources: COVID-19 Alberta Health Daily Checklist — updated September 2021
Sources: COVID-19 info for Albertans | Alberta.ca